Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hey Blue Cohort! Due 9/14

This is a list of what I believe is due the week of 9/14.  Feel free to add/make changes to this list. 

Tuesday:

ELED 3250/Effective classroom management-

  •   The classroom layout/seating chart is due, do not forget to write your one page justification/explaination.
  • If you have not turned in your personality page, you may want to do so.
Reading assignment: chapters 3 and 4.

ELED 3150/Principles of early education-
  • temperment flyer is due
DON'T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR QUIZ ON BLACKBOARD MONDAY!!!!

ELED 3350/Literacy acquisition for young children-
  • Chapter 2 test.  also, I really want a ukulele... just thought I would add that thought.

THURSDAY 9/16

ELED 4200/Fine Arts
  • We should come with ideas for our arts integration plan.
Reading assignment: chapter 3.

ELED 3100/Curriculum design-
  • reading responce to chapter 5 of Never Work Harder than your Students.  (I wrote down chapter 5, and the schedule says chapter 5, but if I am wrong on this I would appriciate the correction. :) )
ELED 3410-Language Acquisition/ELL
  • read chapter 2, with nothing due.
I hope this is all correct, and that you all enjoy blue cohort kermit. 

-Amber D.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment